Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fail

With all of the interest regarding former President Nelson Mandela's recent hospital visit and the lack of information coming from the Nelson Mandela Foundation and the government, when a press conference was called at the hospital I thought there would be much interest.

I started in Cato Manor where the guys where setting up the TV sets. A few people hanging around waiting for the 12h30 start, and I though people would join in once the presser started. Man I was wrong. Everyone disappeared.

Plan B. Drove to first shopping centre on my list and they had sports highlights on. Drove past a bar and I could see from there outside set that they had on rhythmic gymnastics. I got to the next shopping centre knowing of at least three venues with TVs. I finally admitted defeat when the Telkom office had the original A Team showing.

Sometimes you fail.

No comments: