Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Nibs van der Spuy

I love music. I play a little and listen a lot. I love experiencing the process of making an album so I was buzzing when my good friend Nibs van der Spuy asked me to listen to the makings of what is now the album 'House Across the River'.

Nibs lives in a beautiful old home, the kind that kids (big ones like me too) love! It has swords and armour and paintings. It has an old world feel which I love.

We tried various locations in the house, using all manner of lights and tricks, but when we happened upon the main bedrooms window we hatched a plan. No extra lights just good old fashioned available light. The picture looked and felt so right when I made it.

The album has been playing constantly in my car for the past week, absolutely loving it! For more about Nibs please check out http://www.myspace.com/nibs.

1 comment:

Alet Pretorius said...

very cool pic! it really suits nibs music