Monday, December 14, 2009

It was one of those days driving in Johannesburg. I was lost and blindly following my BlackBerry's GPS. According to said BlackBerry's clock I was cutting it fine if I hoped to make my flight. So I am late in Jozi where I am permanently lost, and there are the coolest clouds in the sky. I can't stop, get out my camera and get the pic I want as it has been 11 days since I have woken up next to Lucy and I am not going for 12! Camera on the BlackBerry. Great idea! Until I get home and look at the picture quality. What did you expect!??! I berate myself...

Yes, I am shopping for a compact camera. Please send suggestions if there is anything other than the Canon G11 (or G9/G10) that I should look at.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Have to admit, after trying all the compact ones, the G9 still does it for me.

hands down one of the best out there

Anonymous said...

Hi Rogan,
what did you eventually get? I have had a canon ixus 70 for about 3 years and it has been great - funny it has recently started smoking!!! Whoever heard of such a thing!!!
Jo